Project Administrator/ Document Controller
- Fixed Term, Position
- Full Time until June 2020
- Varied Role in a Great Team Environment
DIALOG Fitzroy Ltd is committed to being Australasia's premier supplier of fabricated equipment and full life-cycle engineering solutions, together with the provision of contract services and site maintenance throughout New Zealand and to international customers.
We are seeking a suitably experienced Project Administrator in Upper Hutt, Wellington for a fixed term role through until June 2020.
The Project Administrator will work alongside the Projects and Engineering team and provide administrative support in all aspects of our projects.
We are looking for these key skills:
- Experience as a Project Administrator / Document Controller in a mature engineering or construction environment
- Ability to Implement & maintain document control processes & procedures
- Develop & maintain the Document Management System
- Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or paper
- Process incoming & outgoing documentation
- Ensure controlled copies of latest approved documents & drawings are distributed internally & externally
- Intermediate to Advanced user in Microsoft Office Professional
- Experience in using Sharepoint or the ability to learn
If you are seeking an exciting fixed-term role where your project administration experience is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
If you are confident you have what it takes please apply with your CV today!