- Experienced Admin/Accounts Clerk?
- Looking for your next challenge?
- Available for immediate start?
DIALOG Fitzroy Australia is committed to being Australasia's premier supplier of fabricated equipment and full life-cycle engineering solutions, together with the provision of contract services and site maintenance throughout Australia and to international customers.
At DIALOG Fitzroy we are committed to building strong relationships with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions, all delivered through great people.
We are currently seeking an experienced Admin/Accounts Clerk to join our team and undertake administration, accounts payable and receivable processes as required to support the Admin and Finance team.
The successful applicant will have an eye for detail and the ability to identify process improvements in repetitive tasks.
Key responsibilities for this role Include:
- Front desk reception
- General office administration and documentation functions
- Processing accounts and incoming payments
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payable and accounts receivable data
- Receipting payments and bank deposits
Beneficial skills / experience may include:
- Experience with ERP system Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Experience in a similar role, preferably within construction or heavy engineering
- Attention to detail and financial analysis experience
- Intermediate MS Office skills (predominantly Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent Communication skills and problem solving
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
If you can meet the above requirements and are available for an immediate start, please apply.
Provide an up to date CV, cover letter and include contact details for 2 referees spanning your most recent 3 year work history.