- Experienced in Accounts Payable?
- Skilled at process improvement and working across departments?
- Looking for your next challenge?
Fitzroy Engineering is committed to being Australasia's premier supplier of fabricated equipment and full life-cycle engineering solutions, together with the provision of contract services and site maintenance throughout New Zealand and to international customers.
At Fitzroy we are committed to building strong relationships with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions, all delivered through great people.
To help us achieve this, we are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable person to join the team.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Receiving and verifying invoices against purchase orders, receipted items and services then processing invoices
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders on receipted items and services
- Continual review and improvement of accounts payable process
- Work with the Procurement team to improve the purchasing process
- Sort, code, obtain authorisation, and process general ledger supplier invoices
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Maintain vendor files
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing
To be successful you will need to have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Accounts Payable positions
- Relevant experience from the heavy engineering industry is desirable
- Attention to detail and financial analysis experience
- Excellent Communication skills and problem solving
- Excellent stakeholder management and internal and external influencing skills
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits that include extended annual leave for long service and discounted medical insurance
- Ample opportunity to further develop your career through on-job skill development, and access to relevant certified training
- Job variety, job security and a safe work environment
If you are seeking an opportunity in 2019 where your passion for service delivery and financial knowledge and expertise are recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.