Blaster/ Painter Tradesman - multiple roles available
Ready to join an organisation that is growing in 2019?
- Competitive salary
- Great team
At Fitzroy Engineering Group Limited, we are dedicated to providing quality heavy engineering solutions for our clients across the energy, industrial and construction sectors. Our engineering focus is the mechanical/structural disciplines, with capabilities in design, engineering, fabrication, painting, scaffolding, construction and maintenance.
Right now we are seeking a suitably experienced and qualified Blaster Painters to join our New Plymouth team on a full time, permanent basis.
Key tasks for this role include:
- Operating abrasive blasting and coatings equipment
- Preparing steel surfaces and applying protective coatings
- Reading and interpreting painting specifications
- A strong health and safety focus
The successful candidate will bring:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience industrial Blasting and Painting structural steel
- Ultra-High pressure (UHP) operating experience is desirable
- Relevant Trade qualifications
- Attention to detail and high quality workmanship
- Problem solving skills
- The availability to work extended hours or away for short periods when required
We know that our people are our most valuable asset and we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits that include extended annual leave for long service and discounted medical insurance
- Ample opportunity to develop your career through on-job skill development, and access to relevant certified training
- Job variety including travel to our various project sites
- Job security and a safe work environment
Fitzroy Engineering Group Limited and many company clients actively participate in a drug and alcohol monitoring regime with includes pre-employment and random testing.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in 2019 where your passion for customers and project delivery is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
If you are experienced and currently looking for a new opportunity, then we'd like to hear from you.