Do you have at least 2 years saffolding experience? Looking to join a great brand in the industry?
At Fitzroy Engineering Group Limited, we are dedicated to providing quality heavy engineering solutions for our clients across the energy, industrial and construction sectors. Our engineering focus is the mechanical/structural disciplines, with capabilities in design, engineering, fabrication, painting, scaffolding, construction and maintenance.
Right now we are seeking a suitably experienced and qualified Scaffold Tradesman to join our team in Normanby, South Taranaki.
Key tasks for this role include:
- The safe planning and assembly of scaffolding at various client's sites
- Dismantling scaffolding using both "Tube and Clip" and "Layher" systems
- Maintenance of equipment including checking individual kit for compliance
The successful candidate will bring:
- Minimum Elementary National Certificate in Scaffolding, Intermediate would be an advantage
- At least 2 years scaffolding experience
- A strong focus on health and safety
As a major multi-disciplined provider of Engineering Services to the broad energy sector, we know that our people are our most valuable asset, and we offer:
- Competitive wages and benefits that include extended annual leave for long service and discounted medical insurance
- Ample opportunity to further develop your career through on-job skill development, and access to relevant certified training
- Job variety, job security and a safe work environment
Fitzroy Engineering Group Limited and many company clients actively participate in a drug and alcohol monitoring regime with includes pre-employment and random testing.
If you are experienced and currently looking for a new opportunity, then we'd like to hear from you.