Ready to drive our Service Delivery forward? We need a highly motivated person to join our team!
- Competitive pay
- Training and development opportunities
Fitzroy Engineering is committed to being Australasia's premier supplier of fabricated equipment and full life-cycle engineering solutions, together with the provision of contract services and site maintenance throughout New Zealand and to international customers.
At Fitzroy we are committed to building strong relationships with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions, all delivered through great people.
We are seeking a highly motivated person with a passion for service to lead our North Taranaki Service Centre. This role will appeal to someone experienced in a competitive contracting environment.
In this role, you will:
- Gain an in depth understanding of our key client requirements and assign all resources required to deliver on scopes of work awarded
- Work closely with business unit managers from mechanical, scaffolding, blast and paint and the workshop to ensure client requirements are met efficiently, on time and within budget
- Provide staff with all required information to complete assigned tasks, including productivity targets, production related information, available resources and methods to be used
- Prioritise and allocate work to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity
- Develop and maintain key relationships with clients and suppliers to enhance the growth opportunities of the business unit and company as a whole
You will bring to the role:
- A Mechanical / Fabrication trades background is required to succeed in this role
- 5+ years in a similar or relevant role is desired
- Highly developed management skills that demonstrate a clear understanding of how to manage people, workload and priorities
- Experience in developing and retaining client relationships to enhance growth opportunities
- The ability to monitor and control progress on designated projects
- Experience managing a multi- discipline team would be an advantage
- A working knowledge of and commitment to Health and Safety requirements and high performance standards
- Previous engineering project management experience would be an advantage in this role
This is an important senior role and is responsible for the Service Centre Business Unit and activities on client sites. As such this individual will need to commit to the growth of our business in all areas.
- Competitive salary and benefits that include extended annual leave for long service and discounted medical insurance.
- Ample opportunity to further develop your career through on-job skill development, and access to relevant certified training.
- Job variety, including travel to our various project sites as well as client sites.
- Job security and a safe work environment.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in 2019 where your passion for delivering high quality engineering solutions is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.