Have an interest in Human Resources, Health and Safety and Training?
This role supports the identification and coordination of training needs through interpreting client competency requirements and organising relevant training.
At Fitzroy we are committed to building strong relationships with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions, all delivered through great people.
To help us achieve this, we are looking for an enthusiastic Training Coordinator to join the team.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Interpreting client contract requirements
- Arranging training courses and coordinating attendance
- Managing training supplier relationships including
- Documenting training bonds as appropriate
- Managing apprenticeships
- Ensuring training, qualification, and certification records are compliant in our system and customer / client systems
- Providing training matrices for internal and external clients
- Tracking and completion of monthly reporting
- Understanding internal training needs and working with training providers to design appropriate training
- Working closely with the onboarding team to ensure new hires are setup
You'll be a good communicator with a strong customer focus, whose strong organisational and coordination skills will allow you to ensure training is arranged and delivered within specified timeframes.
To be successful you will need to have:
- Previous experience with the NZQA system and the application of unit standards.
- Knowledge of trade, health & safety and related qualifications / certifications within the engineering, scaffolding and industrial coatings industries.
- Ability to identify and action training needs through the use of databases.
- Experience with the preparation and delivery of reports using database information.
- Experience with Word, Excel and other office programmes.
- Preference given to applicants who can start immediately.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits that include extended annual leave for long service and discounted medical insurance
- Ample opportunity to further develop your career through on-job skill development, and access to relevant certified training
- Job variety, job security and a safe work environment
If you are seeking an opportunity in 2019 where your passion for service delivery and knowledge of training standards are recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.