Painter/ Blaster - Leading Hand
Ready to join an organisation that is growing in 2019?
- Competitive salary
- Great team
At Fitzroy Engineering Group Limited, we are dedicated to providing quality heavy engineering solutions for our clients across the energy, industrial and construction sectors. Our engineering focus is the mechanical/structural disciplines, with capabilities in design, engineering, fabrication, painting, scaffolding, construction and maintenance.
We are growing and expanding our capability in Northland to meet our client's workload.
Right now we are seeking a suitably experienced and qualified Painter/ Blaster Leading Hand.
Key tasks for this role include:
- Assisting with allocation of work as well as day-to-day requirements on our project site
- Leading the existing team to ensure work is completed on time and to client and company standards of quality
- Assisting with the effective planning and scheduling of work
- Maintaining communication with the project leadership team to ensure client and company quality standards are met
- Providing leadership and mentoring to new trainees
- A strong health and safety focus to ensure the team understand and comply with client and company policies and procedures
The successful candidate will bring:
- Relevant experience Painting and Blasting heavy structural steel
- Relevant Trade qualification(s)
- Prior leadership experience and strong organisational skills
- The availability to work extended hours when required
As a major multi-disciplined provider of Engineering Services to the broad energy sector, we know that our people are our most valuable asset, and we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits that include extended annual leave for long service and discounted medical insurance
- Ample opportunity to further develop your career through on-job skill development, and access to relevant certified training
- Job variety, job security and a safe work environment
Fitzroy Engineering Group Limited and many company clients actively participate in a drug and alcohol monitoring regime with includes pre-employment and random testing.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in 2019 where your passion for customers and project delivery is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
If you are experienced and currently looking for a new opportunity, then we'd like to hear from you.