- Leadership opportunity
- Attractive remuneration package
- Good team environment
Fineline Services provides plate profiling and processing services to customers all over New Zealand. Using state of the art technology Fineline offers high precision cutting and forming of high-quality steel and aluminium products. We provide our services to clients in a range of industries - from transportation, agriculture, energy, petrochemical, and more.
In order to better support the needs of our existing clients and future workload we are seeking a qualified Production Manager to join our team.
Key tasks for this role include:
- Leadership to our single shifted manufacturing operation
- Project planning with clients and relevant staff to ensure a clear strategy is in place to complete projected works within budget and to client and company quality standards
- Prioritise the allocation of staff and resources across projected works to ensure realistic time frames are set and achieved
- Continual review of our processes and equipment and feeding back to the General Manager where opportunities to optimize exist
The successful applicant will have:
- A mechanical engineering trade qualification
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in an engineering environment
- Prior experience in leading and managing a team
- Prior experience working with Autocad
- Prior experience working with laser/ plasma CNC cutting equipment
- Prior experience working with forming processes (pressing/ rolling/ sectional rolling)
- Prior experience working with Sigmanest software is desirable
- Mathematical ability, skill in interpreting drawings and using a computer
In addition, the successful applicant would be available for overtime plus weekend work, when required, and sometimes at short notice. There may also be occasion when the applicant may be required to work away.
- Competitive salary and benefits that include extended annual leave for long service and discounted medical insurance.
- Ample opportunity to further develop your career through on-job skill development, and access to relevant certified training
- Job security and a safe work environment.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in 2019 where your passion for project delivery and quality workmanship is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.