Project Manager - Transmission Towers
- Opportunity to work for a stable company
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to travel
Fitzroy Engineering is committed to being Australasia's premier supplier of fabricated equipment and full life-cycle engineering solutions, together with the provision of contract services and site maintenance throughout Australia, New Zealand and to international customers.
At Fitzroy we are committed to building strong relationships with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions, all delivered through great people.
We are excited to be searching for a Project Manager to join our team and deliver high quality project management of our transmission tower blast & paint / maintenance services to new and existing clients.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing designated transmission tower projects from tender preparation through to project completion
- Working with the Operations Manager to ensure adequate resources are allocated to each project as required plus implement and manage any subcontractors as required
- Providing management support to site Supervisors and crews
- Ensuring project documentation is created and circulated on time through the right channels and in line with client requirements and company procedures
- Identifying business growth opportunities and promoting the companies capabilities and resources wherever practicable
To succeed in this role you will have:
- 3+ years' experience in the high voltage transmission network industry.
- Ideally have experience with Blasting and Painting.
- A good work ethic based on safety, quality and productivity
- Motivated with high levels of personal responsibility
- A proven ability to work in a team environment
- Work Safely at Heights - competency
- Available to work on rostered work programmes throughout Australia and potentially in New Zealand.
Fitzroy Engineering and many company clients actively participate in a drug and alcohol monitoring regime which includes random testing.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in 2019 where your passion for delivering high quality service is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
If you can meet the above requirements and are available for an immediate start, please apply now.