Office Administrator / Executive Assistant
Are you looking for variety? Bring your exceptional administration skills to a growing company and make this role your own.
- Report directly to GM
- Small and supportive team
- Competitive renumeration
- Immediate start
Fitzroy Engineering is committed to being Australasia's premier supplier of fabricated equipment and full life-cycle engineering solutions, together with the provision of contract services and site maintenance.
We are successful and growing and right now we are looking for an exceptional Office Administrator / Executive Assistant to join our Brisbane office.
You will have a high level of computing talent and an aptitude to learn new skills. Working with a small and experienced team in our Brisbane office and reporting to the General Manager you will play a critical roles across multiple business functions including accounts payable and human resources.
You'll have an eye for detail and the ability to identify process improvements in repetitive tasks and be confident to implement them.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing orders for procurement of goods and services
- Entry of timesheets & receipting of order documentation
- Maintenance of records and coordination of HR activity
- Administrative tasks as required to support project management processes
- General office administration and documentation functions
Beneficial skills and experience include:
- Experience in a similar role, preferably within construction
- Professional presentation and phone manner
- Formal qualifications in business administration and or Human Resources
- Intermediate MS Office skills (predominantly Word, Excel and Outlook)
- IT related problem solving experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to changing to priorities
If you meet the above requirements and are available for an immediate start, please apply. Provide an up to date CV, cover letter and include contact details for 2 referees spanning your most recent 3 year work history.