Painter/Blaster - South Taranaki
- Competitive rates
- Discounted medical insurance
- Employment Security
- Progression opportunities
Fitzroy Engineering is committed to being Australasia's premier supplier of fabricated equipment and full life-cycle engineering solutions, together with the provision of contract services and site maintenance throughout New Zealand and to international customers.
Our South Taranaki Service Centre is growing and we have a permanent opportunity available for a Painter Blaster. If you are experienced and currently looking for a new opportunity, then we'd like to hear from you!
We are looking for individuals who have:
- Relevant Trade qualifications and/or relevant experience
- Versatile skills and adaptable to a variety of work
- A strong health and safety focus
- The availability to work extended hours when required.
Fitzroy are a major multi-disciplined provider of Engineering Services to the broad energy sector, particularly the oil and gas and petrochemical industries across Australasia.
We know that our people are our most valuable asset, and because of this, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits that include extended annual leave for long service and discounted medical insurance.
- Ample opportunity to further develop your career through on-job skill development, and access to relevant certified training.
- Job variety, including travel to our various project sites as well as client sites.
- Job security and a safe work environment.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in 2019 where your passion for customers and project delivery is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for!