Trainee Tower Painters/Refurbishers - Hawera
Ready to join an organisation that is growing in 2019?
Fitzroy Tower Painting Services undertake maintenance services including painting works, blasting and its associated works; mainly on power pylons for Transpower, in New Zealand.
Due to the growing demand for these services we are looking to employ Tower Painters to join our team.
We are looking for individuals who have:
- Painting experience, including the use of a sand blaster
- Climbing experience, including the use of harness and fall-arrest equipment is desirable
- A good work ethic based on safety, quality and productivity
- Motivated with high levels of personal responsibility
- A proven ability to work in a team environment
- A full drivers licence is desirable
Successful candidates will be based in Hawera and must be available to work throughout the Taranaki and Whanganui regions, as well the Nelson region in the South Island as required.
As a major multi-disciplined provider of Engineering Services to the broad energy sector, particularly the oil and gas and petrochemical industries across Australasia, we know that our people are our most valuable asset.
- Competitive salary and benefits that include extended annual leave for long service and discounted medical insurance
- Ample opportunity to further develop your career through on-job skill development, and access to relevant certified training
- Job variety, including travel to our various project sites as well as client sites
- Job security and a safe work environment
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in 2019 where your passion for customers and project delivery is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
If you are experienced and currently looking for a new opportunity, then we'd like to hear from you.
Fitzroy Tower Painting Services and many company clients actively participate in a drug and alcohol monitoring regime which includes random testing.
Applications must include a complete CV with copies of relevant qualifications and referees.